|Packaging Details||20 kg Bag|
|Usage/Application||Emulsion stabilizer in adhesives, Thickener in cosmetics, Sizing agent|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||PVA, PVOH, Polyviol, Polyethenol|
|Molecular Weight||44.05 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||228 DegreeC|
|Flash Point||79.44 DegreeC|
|Melting Point||200 Degree Celsius|
|Density||1.19 g/cm cube|
Polyvinyl Alcohol Price List
|1 kg Bag||Rs 168|
|20 kg Bag||Rs 3,300|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
To cater the variegated demands of our clients, we are highly engrossed in offering a wide range of Polyvinyl Alcohol.
Get Best price of 99% pure 20 Kg Bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- It is used in the nutritional supplement pills, tablets and capsules owing to its viscosity.
- Polyvinyl alcohol is used as an additive in mortar and cement in order to increase of their cohesion and fluidic properties, reducing the drying time for the concrete surface.
- It is used as a film coating agent for food supplement.
- It has various pharma applications also.
- PVA is widely used in freshwater sport fishing
- It is offered in Technical, Laboratory Grade.
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dust may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust.
- This chemical should be stored under ambient temperatures, and protect it from moisture and light. If possible, it would be prudent to store this compound under inert atmosphere.
- If inhaled then immediately take the patient to fresh air.
- In case of skin contact take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with soap and water and cover the irritated area with an emollient.
- In case of eye contact Flush eyes with water or normal saline solution for 20 to 30 minutes.
- If swallowed - make victim drink water (two glasses at most). Consult doctor if feeling unwell.